May 6, 2008

Turtle's End

So, if you actually check this thing Tuesdays and Thursdays, I owe you an apology...

I've missed 3 of the last 4 comic deadlines, two of which I flagrantly neglected. For this reason, I will be getting a check for only five dollars this week :-(

But i thought itd be necessary to explain that I have finals all this week, and that I am in the fight of my life. If you got beef with that, eat a porkchop.

While this is the official end of the Awkward Turtle series, fear not! I have big plans for the summer. I will be drafting a cartoon series/ supplemental 5-DAY PER WEEK comic strip. its about a team of extreme secret agents that take the cases everyone else cant handle. It'll be full of over the top action, humor, and bullets...so keep your eyes peeled for that shit come next fall

until then...
NICE BLOWIN YA!

No comments:

About the Awkward

Willington, CT, Mozambique
I am a 21 year old college student in the woods in Connecticut. I enjoy su doku, a good movie, and obligatory references,