April 22, 2008

AT: Spring Weekend Edition

Uconn's fabled Spring Weekend starts this Thursday, which also happens to be a day that you chumlords get to see my comic in the paper.

It also happens to be my birthday this Thursday... i'll be 22...
(hold for applause)




no?
okay



here is Thursday



# 26 : Cops




unfortunately, Tuesday's turtle was turned in too late, and wont be run today. It got lost in shuffle of the weekend holiday and me being a lazy bum. HOWEVER, this is actually good news for the four of you that actually come to this blog, as you'll be the only ones that see it!
ENJWA




#25 : Bees? Check.





i'll see you amongst the sea of fools at Carriage this Thursday...its gonna be tits

-Turty Clack

No comments:

About the Awkward

Willington, CT, Mozambique
I am a 21 year old college student in the woods in Connecticut. I enjoy su doku, a good movie, and obligatory references,