January 22, 2008

Daily Campus premiere week promotion!!!

In light of the Awkward Turtle's Daily Campus premie, I said to myself
"self", I said
what would be a good promotional endeavor to encourage readership in the coming semester?
and being that I have little money or items of value to my name, the promotion is thus.

If you see me on campus in the next week (i'm a big manchild wearing a brown hat w/ a brim...just like my character in the strip (: ), simply approach me and make the awkward turtle hand signal to me:
put your hands palms down on top of each other parallel to the ground and wiggle your thumbs in a circular fashion

do this, and i will--for this week only-- give you an enthusiastic high five, then say "you're welcome" regardless of whether or not you thanked me

LET THE PROMOTION BEGIN!

No comments:

About the Awkward

Willington, CT, Mozambique
I am a 21 year old college student in the woods in Connecticut. I enjoy su doku, a good movie, and obligatory references,